Graphics Licensing Information
I have two different license types available. Please take a look at what each license type allows and choose the one that suits your needs. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding licensing and pricing.
The Standard License allows:
- The creation of physical products (up to 500 items) for sale. If you need to create more than 500 items, you’ll need the Extended License.
- The creation of digital designs, provided the end design is significantly different than the original item, is not be trademarked, and is not used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original item.
The item may not:
- Be re-sold or distributed, either on its own or included in the sale of another item.
- Be uploaded and/or sold via print-on-demand websites and services.
- Be used to create more than 500 products (not product lines) for sale.
- Be used to created a digitized embroidery file for resale.
The Extended License is the same as the Standard License with one exception. It allows the creation of an unlimited number of physical products, provided all products are sold by the same company/household of the Licensee.
If you are interested in or have any questions regarding one of these licenses, please contact me.
Please also contact me if you need a license for a different type of use not covered here and we can work on creating a custom license for you.