When do I have to pay to use your font?
When it’s being used commercially. Here are some examples of when you would need to pay.
- On a product you are going to sell
- On something promoting your business or product for sale (flyer, business card)
- On product packaging
- In a logo
- On a website that is being used commercially (selling something or promoting business or service)
I want to buy a license. How do I do it?
- Go to my fonts page.
- Choose the license type you need. If you’re not sure what kind you need, you can find more info about the different types on my Licensing Information page.
- Add the appropriate number of users (or titles, sites, depending on the license type you are purchasing) you need to license.
- Add it to the cart. If you need, you can continue to browse and add as many products to the cart that you would like.
- Go to the checkout and complete the transaction with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card.
- That’s it! You’ll receive links to download the license and the font that you purchased. Make sure you download them right away as there is a expiration on the links.
How can I use your fonts online? Do you sell webfonts?
Many of my fonts are available for sale as webfonts on Fontspring. If there’s a font you want that’s not available, please contact me.
I want to use one of your fonts as a web font. Which license should I choose?
You can purchase a webfont license via Fontspring.
I purchased a while ago but didn’t download the links. Now it says they’re expired. What do I do?
Sorry for the inconvenience. There is a 30 day expiration on the links. If your links are expired, please email me and I will send you new download links.