When do I have to pay to use your font?
When it’s being used commercially. Here are some examples of when you would need to pay.
- On a product you are going to sell
- On something promoting your business or product for sale (flyer, business card)
- On product packaging
- In a logo
- On a website that is being used commercially (selling something or promoting business or service)
I don’t have a paypal account. What do I do?
- My site accepts credit cards through Paypal as well.
- If this method doesn’t work for you, many of my fonts are also available on other font sites that do take credit cards. Check out Fontspring, Creative Market, and The Hungry JPEG.
- If these options do not work, please contact me.
I want to buy a license. How do I do it?
- Go to my fonts page.
- Choose the license type you need. If you’re not sure what kind you need, you can find more info about the different types on my Licensing Information page.
- Add the appropriate number of users (or titles, sites, depending on the license type you are purchasing) you need to license.
- Add it to the cart. If you need, you can continue to browse and add as many products to the cart that you would like.
- Go to the checkout and complete the transaction with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card.
- That’s it! You’ll receive links to download the license and the font that you purchased. Make sure you download them right away as there is a expiration on the links.
How can I use your fonts online? Do you sell webfonts?
Many of my fonts are available for sale as webfonts on Fontspring. If there’s a font you want that’s not available, please contact me.
I want to use one of your fonts as a web font. Which license should I choose?
You can purchase a webfont license via Fontspring.
I purchased a while ago but didn’t download the links. Now it says they’re expired. What do I do?
Sorry for the inconvenience. There is a 30 day expiration on the links. If your links are expired, please email me and I will send you new download links.